Thursday, August 16, 2012

We are officially in the designing stages!!


"What will your destiny be? A lot depends on you. The vows and beliefs you hold dear, speak directly to the universe, compelling it to act on your behalf. When sankalpa [resolution] is linked to dharma [life purpose], you'll be able to see how all things, all experiences–even obstacles–are guiding you. Never doubt that you have the key role in determining a life of true fulfillment and accomplishment."
Yogarupa Rod Stryker, author of The Four Desires


(a journal page I created)

You might wonder what the awesomely inspiring quote above might have to do with me creating a planner... well, everything! 

These past days I've been looking at the larger picture of life and am in awe of how subtly (and patiently) life circumstances lead you to your destiny, should you choose to recognize and pursue it. 

For me personally, the varying degrees of "coincidences"––from minor things like being a stationary addict, being creative, getting into scrapbooking, being an event planner, and then bigger events like taking The Artist's Way workshop, (after which I realized my true passion was Art and Photography, and so I gave up pursuing my Zoology degree in my last year and started from scratch again) and The Four Desires training with Rod Stryker (in which I was able to pinpoint my resolution–– financial stability), all led me to the point I am at now.

I have never been this passionate (or serious) about putting my ideas into physical manifestation... I guess now is definitely the right time! :) 

And we are officially in the designing stages! YAY! Playing with color combinations, layouts, ways to make it fun, practical, and yet unique, creating something special for my client while they, in turn, will have something they can treasure, re-use, and be assured that theirs is the only one like it in the world is so exciting!!!  

And with Christmas and the new year just around the corner, what better gift to give to that special person in your life? From busy mothers, students, best friends, aunts, individuals on the go... the list of people who this would be a special gift to is endless!

So, subscribe (if you have not), and stay tuned for exciting updates and sneak-peeks of all the goodies that will be included in these special planners! 

Till then, live, laugh and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment